As the owner and Advanced Skin Therapist, Sue prides herself on ensuring excellence for her customers.
She understands that her customers all have individual needs and loves making her clients feel pampered. Sue is very passionate about beauty treatments and education so she is continuously immersed in the industry, expanding her beauty knowledge for both herself and her clients. Her passion for the industry is primarily in the advanced skin therapies, and she is one of New Zealand's leading Therapist, who continues to share her knowledge with both her customers and colleagues.
Outside of work, Sue is married to John and has a teenage son Tom. She loves exploring new places and has traveled extensively worldwide, sampling both the local culture and the food.
- Diploma In Beauty Therapy ITEC, CIDESCO, NZ Bth.
- Dermal Institute, Marina Del Ray, LA
- Margaret Walsh Beauty Therapy courses
- Red Vein Treatments
- Sothys Advanced training
- Environ Advanced training
- Dermalogica Advanced training
- Flo Barrett , Advanced skin analysis, Cosmetic Chemistry
- Dr Goedeke, Hormonal Replacement Therapy
- Trudy Fleming ; Laser and IPL
- Dr Strack ; skin conditions
- Paul Carbis, Dermal Needling,
- Dr Des Fernandes, Environ Founder, Advanced Dermal Needling